Thank you to our community members who have shown us support during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. We are continuing to accept donations to better equip our team as the COVID-19 surge continues.
If you are interested in donating to Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we are accepting the donations below and have set up new drop-off locations to make donating even more convenient.
Supplies, including handmade face masks and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Handmade facemasks – Visit LVHN.org/facemask for more information, including patterns.
- If you need fabric to create face masks, visit the 2024 Lehigh St. drop-off location. See below for location hours and details.
- Face shields
- Hand sanitizer
- Hospital-grade cleaning supplies and disinfectant
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Lysol and Clorox, including wipes
- N95 masks
- Surgical masks
- Vinyl gloves
- Empty spray bottles – Must be new and hold 3 ounces of liquid or more.
- Two-way baby monitors – These assist COVID-19 clinicians who are caring for patients at the bedside in communicating with their team members outside of patient rooms. Video capability is not required but can be accepted.
Materials to make face masks
- Fabric bolts – New tightly-woven, breathable cotton fabric (preferred), or fabric blend, also tightly-woven and breathable, in any color or pattern, can be donated to help us create face masks.
- Cut pieces of fabric – New tightly-woven, breathable cotton fabric (preferred), or fabric blend, also tightly-woven and breathable, cut to 6-inches by 10-inches.
- Swatches of fabric – If you have swatches of new tightly-woven, breathable cotton fabric (preferred), or fabric blend, also tightly-woven and breathable fabric, we can use that as well.
- Elastic used for sewing – Must be new and in good condition.
- Sewing machines – The only drop-off location for this item is 2024 Lehigh St.
Cards for patients and caregivers
Calling all artists, young and old, to help cheer up hospitalized patients who are not permitted visitors by creating (nondenominational) inspirational get-well cards. You can also make encouragement or thank you cards for LVHN providers and clinical colleagues. Cards can be mailed to either address listed below.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
PO Box 689
Allentown, Pa. 18105
- LVHN – COVID-19 Donations
2024 Lehigh St.
Allentown, PA 18103